A true beauty classic.
A true multi-tasker, too:
- soothes chapped lips
- hydrates dry to very dry skin (elbows, feet, knees, even sore nipples!)
- best cure for dry cuticles (leave overnight for visible results in the morning)
- can be mixed with any lighter face cream to make it a bit richer (useful at times when your skin needs some extra pampering…)
- helps with minor skin irritations
- great sunburn relief
- makes a great lip gloss (works as eye gloss as well as cheek gloss!)
- comb a small amount through unruly brows to keep them tamed
- great for preventing blisters – just apply it on your feet to reduce friction (yes, it works!)
- not too pricey – a little goes a long way
Would I repurchase? YES!
TIP:Keep a smaller tube in your purse. All day, every day.
I haven’t blogged for a while…life got in the way. Anyhow, here I am with one more product review.
Having hit 30 I decided it’s about time I tried a serum. I admit it was a painful decision, kinda torn between oh-my-skin-looks-so-good and is-this-a-wrinkle-or-do-I-just-smile-too-much? So I started with a very light serum…
- it’s packed with silicones which stay on top layers of the skin, making it smooth and soft
- a great base for make-up
- contains Retinyl Palmitate, but is it high enough on the ingredients list to actually make a difference I truly can’t say
- fragrance free
- after using it for a month very fine lines seem somewhat reduced
Would I repurchase? To be honest, I’m really not sure.
Any recommendations for a good serum are more than welcome!!! 🙂
This has been such a huge disappointment that I had to write a review… A first of that sort from Dove, have to say, as Nivea & Dove seem to deliver their promises alright. Well, not this one! Sticky, takes ages to absorb, odd smell, not moisturizing enough, tends to peel off the skin… The only good side is the price, so my wallet hasn’t been as disappointed as my skin.
Would I recommend it? Most certainly not.
An absolute must-have if you have dry or/and sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin, yet removes makeup effectively. I’m on my 4th or 5th tube and I’m sold for life.
TIP: Save a few quid and buy it online! My favourite retailer for Elizabeth Arden: www.cheapsmells.com
Would I repurchase? Absolutely. I stock up on this occasionally fearing they might discontinue it! 😉
What is your HG face wash? ❤