A true beauty classic.
A true multi-tasker, too:
- soothes chapped lips
- hydrates dry to very dry skin (elbows, feet, knees, even sore nipples!)
- best cure for dry cuticles (leave overnight for visible results in the morning)
- can be mixed with any lighter face cream to make it a bit richer (useful at times when your skin needs some extra pampering…)
- helps with minor skin irritations
- great sunburn relief
- makes a great lip gloss (works as eye gloss as well as cheek gloss!)
- comb a small amount through unruly brows to keep them tamed
- great for preventing blisters – just apply it on your feet to reduce friction (yes, it works!)
- not too pricey – a little goes a long way
Would I repurchase? YES!
TIP:Keep a smaller tube in your purse. All day, every day.
The poll is officially closed. Congrats, you chose Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion!
You get one more Japanese classic as a little surprise. 🙂
1.) Follow my blog (either by email or WordPress), like it on Facebook HERE…
2.) … and SHARE this post on Facebook (yes, I’ll check – I’m a teacher after all :P)
3.) Leave a comment below so I know that you want to enter.
GOOD LUCK 😉
p.s. The giveaway ends on Friday, 31/08. Each entrant will be given a number and the winner will be chosen at random.
I’ll ship to wherever you are.
An absolute must-have if you have dry or/and sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin, yet removes makeup effectively. I’m on my 4th or 5th tube and I’m sold for life.
TIP: Save a few quid and buy it online! My favourite retailer for Elizabeth Arden: www.cheapsmells.com
Would I repurchase? Absolutely. I stock up on this occasionally fearing they might discontinue it! 😉
What is your HG face wash? ❤