I’d been purchasing this for years until I found a (much better and cheaper) dupe. Clinique claims that it ”removes excess oil and shine without disturbing makeup. Leaves a matte look to skin. Leaves skin feeling and looking comfortable and fresh.” For official info click HERE.
Well, on the plus side:
- it does leave a matte look to skin as claimed
- barely visible if applied alone
- for dry combination, oily and very oily skin
- comes in 7 shades
But, on the minus side:
- matte look doesn’t last long enough
- it can (and most likely will) dry out your skin during winter
- slightly visible if applied over make-up
WOULD I REPURCHASE? Not since I found a great dupe – on which some other time!
I haven’t blogged for a while…life got in the way. Anyhow, here I am with one more product review.
Having hit 30 I decided it’s about time I tried a serum. I admit it was a painful decision, kinda torn between oh-my-skin-looks-so-good and is-this-a-wrinkle-or-do-I-just-smile-too-much? So I started with a very light serum…
- it’s packed with silicones which stay on top layers of the skin, making it smooth and soft
- a great base for make-up
- contains Retinyl Palmitate, but is it high enough on the ingredients list to actually make a difference I truly can’t say
- fragrance free
- after using it for a month very fine lines seem somewhat reduced
Would I repurchase? To be honest, I’m really not sure.
Any recommendations for a good serum are more than welcome!!! 🙂
Just to make it clear, I have nothing against neither of the aforementioned. However, what I do have against is not drawing a clear(er) line between the two.
Isn’t this a bit too much for a bra ad? What do you think?
There were only 5 entrants, each entrant was given a number according to the order they’d entered the giveaway. To choose the winner I used true random number generator.
CONGRATULATIONS NAOMI, please contact me (either on Facebook or here), so I could send you the goodies 😉
p.s. I spent 2 hours trying to paste the true random number generator on here, but it wouldn’t recognize the php format. So I guess you’ll just have to believe my words…