One tiny little pot can make all the difference when it comes to eyeshadow… only if it was so easy with other things in life, right?
- a little goes a long way
- makes any eyeshadow you can think of waterproof and smudgeproof
- intensifies the colour
- very long lasting – both the eyeshadow and the primer itself
- it has a high rating of 4.3 out of 5 among 104 consumer reviews on MUA, which sort of speaks for itself
- suitable for contact lens wearers, as it states on their UK page here – (my contacts certainly seem to agree!)
- it’s a bargain at around 8£ (mine normally lasts for a year with almost everyday application)
Would I repurchase? ABSOLUTELY!
I have to admit this is the only eyeshadow base/primer I have tried, so I can’t comment on its popular rival – Urban Decay Primer Potion. Ladies, anyone?